Work hard, play hard.

Friday, January 19, 2007

美丽壮观的落基山脉国家公园---Rocky Mountain NP

Colorado remained a mysterious place to me and my friends. It's a neighboring state to Utah, but we had never been there. Maybe because (ironically) it's so within reach. It got pushed down the list each time. Finally in May of 2005 when the discussion of where to go came up again, Rocky Mountain, Boulder, and Denvor became the apparent concensus.

As a matter of fact, I loved Boulder Colorado so much so that I actually grabbed some real estate brouchures when I was there. My friends felt the same. Of course once back I never had a chance to look over those but this should tell you how attractive that place is.

Now the pictures. Enjoy.













































No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Blog Archive