Work hard, play hard.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

commentary on selected photos

_DSC0710

This monkey was sitting about 3 feet below behind a think glass window. The foggy area between its forearms are caused by the smudge. I didn't have a circular polarizer with me so given the situation that's the best I can do.

_DSC0737

This is a different type of challenge in that the subject is behind a patterned area. Auto focusing modules get fooled easily. I used manual override to lock the focus. A big aperture should somewhat throw the foreground out of focus yet I still want good definition of the subject's face. So I chose f/3.2. That's just my choice.

_DSC0797

Again, shooting behind glass. The indoor mixed lighting makes white balance difficult. I did some ajustment to bring back the true colors.

_DSC0782

This is a good demonstration of what a good bokeh looks like.

_DSC0854

Yes I actually took the train ride. Unfortunatley there's a lot of people they had to rush it. So the train was going a little faster than can be appreciated.

_DSC0719

Curious?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog